It's been like almost two months since I wrote something on my blog :( , I know right! I feel so ashamed and I am a little bit angry at myself. I started blogging for a reason ( hint: read my profile), and now I am neglecting it and not giving it the attention that it deserves.
Sooo starting from today I promised myself to give my devotion and ♥ to my blog :D . That means spending more time on my blog (at least a few times a week) and less on FB, other stuffff that are less important at the moment and whatsapp messenger ( it's gonna be hard though) . But hey I am doing it because I love to write & share my stories/thoughts!!! So that's not gonna be hard, right!? ;)
Alrighty then now I have the positive energy for doing this, but how to stay focused and motitvated????.. Hmmm that's a good one.... I've made some ground rules for myself and found some motivation tips ( see picture below) that I also want to share with you guys. Yes YOU because we all have one of those days where we get stuck and don't know how to begin/start with something or we make excuses.. So let's get off our LAZY BONES and start doing it, TOGETHER!
* My most important Ground Rules *
- Find & make time for blogging without having any distraction like mobile, internet, email, etc.
- App vs Notebook: unbelievable the things you can do nowadays with your phone :P . I just downloaded the app of BLOGGER. This makes it easier for me to write and share something when I am on the road. Offcourse it's a good idea to switch off other notifications ;)
- Find some Inspiration. Whenever I blog about something it's because a "moment" or something made me think about it. Whether the lyrics/melody of a song touch me, our I read about something in a book, made some new experience during a trip, etc... Either way if it's there and I feel it, I am going to do something with it and dont put it on hold anymore.
- And offcourse the more the merrier but I'll definitaley start with these ones.
* Motivation tips *
These motivation tips are general and more to keep you and me going on. Nobody is perfect and we all have are flaws, but if we don't start doing & take action you will never know what you can accomplish in life.
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog and I hope this inspires you to make an effort about something you really like/love doing and start today!
Be Good & Stay Positive ♥
P.s. more stuff about MOTIVATION coming up soon!