It was a special week...

Hi Everybody!


I hope you are enjoying your Sunday as the way you want it to be!

I really want to share my week with you guys... Without exaggerating it was quite an amazing week for me!  I got the chance to meet new people...


First meeting ...

I signed myself up for a meeting, Natalie Sisson from the "suitcase entrepeneur", had organized. It was kind of a meet & greet with (starting) entrepeneurs who live in Holland. At first I was a little bit nervous. ( Well this is not something I would often do ) But I did and went to the meeting and it was awesome!!!  We were a small group but everyone got a chance to tell there own story and how they started there business/adventure. Very inspiring stories & moments and there was a great warm & positive vibe going on. You could even see it through the colours of our cloths. See for yourself @ the picture below!


I also got some very usefull tips and a lot of information ( even in the follow up per email ) to make a start-up for my blog and where I wanna go with this. If you have a spare time please take a look at the web pages of the lovely ladies I've met :) ..


Marieke:http://www.bureauplay.nl/
Kiki: unkown



I even got extra information where ( Events for Networking) you can meet up with other women to talk about business & the entrepeneur world and share (your) information. What a great way to connect with people who can share these things with each other. I am glad I went to this event. Thank you Natalie for organizing it! :)



Second meeting(s) ...

The rest of the week I had some FAMILY TIME!!! First I went to my uncle's birthday party. There was a great atmosphere and the food was very delicious XD. #loved it# .. And yesterday I've finally met some " new" family members in person. They were very warm & open to me. So it didn't took me that long to just totally "be myself".. We talked a lot and it was funny to find some resembles with a few family members, in habits and the way we react to things. # how live keeps surprising me # And later we got or groove on by singing and dancing with " Singstar " on the playstation..... What a great evening it was and that I finally  had the chance to meet them in person. Can't wait for the next time!

I hope you guys also did something the last few days or today, where you had to get out of your comfortzone and just took action!

If not that's ok, because starting tomorrow you have a whole new week to do (the) things you normally wouldn't do. So make a start and just go for it!!!


Time = really money, you wouldn't just throw away your money right?!


To leave y'all at this lovely Sunday/afternoon/evening/night, I've selected a few Inspiratinal Quotes to help you blow your mind and put it in the right mindset!









Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Be Good & Stay Positive ♥

xoxo Lindsay




Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings