*** Reset your "HARD DISK" right now ***

Hello Everybody!

I hope all is well and that you had a great & inspiring week. Or at least learned something where you need to work on to improve yourself. I know I have ;) .

...A FRIEND FROM THA PAST...

My past was hunting me again and I thought that I have approved that part in my life. Hmmm well I guess not. I still have to work on not to be " miss perfect " and have everything prepared and well in my head & in my actions. In the business I am working now ( Sales & Marketing) it doesn't always work and match. Sometimes you need to just throw the overload of information you get and want to say, overboard and just use ONLY the information that is neccesary and just keep it easy & simple. Man what a struggle it has been these two weeks!!!  It can be hard to change something you have always done almost your whole life.

But I truely believe that you can take on the challenge, reach that breaking point and improve yourself. The only thing you need to do is keep on going and NEVER give up!!! Even if someone tells you that you wont make it. Dont listen to them. Maybe you need to adjust some small things but keep on going.
And most important thing is be totally honest to yourself and listen to the upbuilding critism people give. YOU schould be thankfull when they say things you know they are right at some point!


...YOUR HARD DISK IS IMPORTANT...

Did you ever got the feeling when you take so many energy & information up on yourself that you almost know your hard disk is gonna crash?!?!?! Well yes I have that frequently that I sometimes forget to just relax and do something fun! I guess it is because I want to do so many things continuesly at once and keep on going. To Ambitious??? Nothing wrong with that though but sometimes your brain needs a break from all the information. So how can you take care of that?!



  • First thing put on a comedy or do something fun you haven't done for a while. Plan it a few days in advance so that you have something to look forward to.
  • Go out and meet (new) people or call an old friend you haven't seen or talked to in a while. Share your stories together and give each other some postive energy
  • Do something nice for someone. It can be smiling to someone, helping them a hand or just say hello
  • and last but not least ~ Laugh Out Loud  ~ alone or with someone who always makes you laugh...

Why do I find this last topic so important?! Laughing is a good work-out for tence muscle in tha face and body and it is good because it gives your brain fresh oxygen. Humans need to stay in balance and if we dont do that we break down.

So reset your harddisk when you know/feel the time is right/there. Learn to listen to your body & soul...


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Be Good & Stay Positive ♥

xoxo Lindsay


Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings