*** Something different today ***

Hello Everybody!

Hope all is well and that you had a great week/day?! If not don't worry. Every day is a new day to start all over again for a (new) challenge!


Today I wanted to do something different. Instead of a new topic I just want you to listen to the song in this blog ( reed the lyrics if it is going to fast for you). This song was playing a few times in my head this week. So today I decided just to listen to it and I am happy I did. The melody ~ lyrics ~ voice complete everything and gives me new and positive energy.


You know when you get the feeling that you are exhausted and about to give up on something but you just need to hear a positive message? Combine it with the right melody and you just created some new energy to get back up and just think/believe/feel that you can make it and start all over again and again and again untill you finally achieved your goal(s). It's like running to the finish line and winning your own gold medalion... Can you imagine how that would feel? Amazing right! All the effort and energy you put into something finally pays off.


So the message today is LISTEN to a positive message from a song ~ a person ~ an article ~ or something else. But get that energy back and press the " Repeat " button.



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Be Good & Stay Positive ♥

xoxo Lindsay


Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings