*** Let the Transformation begin ***


Hello Everybody!

Hope all is well today and that you had a great start at work or enjoyed your first few days of the week!

Today I want to share a short version off my past & how I have become the person I am today.

Mini me & Big me ...

As a little girl I was very shy and affraid to talk to people. When someone would asked me something I would just look at them, nod or only smile. Yeah that would've been the conversation pretty much :P

I was affraid to ask questions, show interest and just have a plain conversation with a person. Yes my tongue was still in my mouth but for some kinda reason I couldn't pass that part in my life...

Gladly a miracle happend. Yes there was still hope for me! It took a while but during college years I got to meet (new) people, travelled to different countries with school and every year we had to go on a internship which was most of the time getting involved with people.. Well I didn't had that much choice but to interact and develop myself, otherwise I wouldn't gratuate huh!!! At first it was scary but I have to say during those years my "real" personality was showing up and I was loving it. I was becoming the person I was/am meant to be....

Untill my current age, which is twenty-nine yup I am that  "old" ;) , I can describe myself as a funny, sweet, silly, sensual, caring & friendly person.


You' re probably wondering what is the use off all this information? Well I'll tell you. The thing is we all go through a few phases during our lives. I described mine a little bit general, because I don't want to go that deep with my past. But my point is that some old (bad) habbits can grow on your personality and become a burden, our block your growing progress during your transformation through the next fases in your life.

So what's the next step in my life?

Yes that's a good question. As everyone, I also set some (new) goals in life for myself. The following goals I want to achieve within 90 days starting from today.



  • Wealth: I want to make at least a minimum amount per month, starting my primairy costs, variable costs and savings. I also want to take better care of my time & money ( personal and business wise)
  • Health: I want to improve my condition by going 3 times a week to the gym and also buildup a healthy ( eating ) lifestyle. I also want to create more relaxing moments to stress out.
  • Wise: I want to be fully commited to my relationship with GOD and my career. I also want to create more structure in my life and stick to  planning. 



I even signed myself up for an online program to keep my goals & progress on track. ( To follow me you also have to sign up for the program: http://transformationcontest.com/Login/tabid/88/Default.aspx?returnurl=%2fProgressJournal.aspx / It just takes a sec and also a good reason for you to join with the program :)

This is to prevent procrastinating. Many people do it, but there are no excuses and if you want something you have to change or adjust to get what you really want.

I wanna leave you guys with a inspirational quote and the question: what are your goals for this year and how would you combine it with the (next) fase(s) in your life? I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.


"The best way to get started is to get started. Life rewards action…not reaction. Wait for nothing." - Kekich Credo #81




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Be Good & Stay Positive ♥

xoxo Lindsay





Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings