* * * March Quotes * * *

Hello everybody!

Hope you're doing well and that you enjoyed the weekend ?! It's been a while I know but still alive and well thanks to the Lord! I needed some time & space to make some things clear for myself and the journey I am going through... Still do but it's time to wake up and continue to the next fase...

You can say that I took a sabbatical  from social media and paying (more) attention to  the things that really matters the most for me.. I'll tell you more about this in a new blog post this week, so stay tuned...

For now I want to leave you guys with some quotes who helped me during my sabbatical period... Enjoy! 











 Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Be Good & Stay Positive ♥

xoxo Lindsay

Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings