* * * The Best Product to invest in * * *

Yay it's weekend! I was really looking forward to it. It's been a long and exhausting week with lots of writing, planning and thinking. So, yes I am very happy that I  can relax for a few days. But I couldn't and wouldn't let this week go by without posting the following "hot" topic lots of people are talking about nowadays.

My Confession

But before we go into that, I want to share a confession. It started in my college years at the age of 17. Next to my chocolate addiction , I had a few more like ->>> purchasing an abundance of jewelry, bags, shoes & cloths. Luckily I am over that phase and only purchase things that are essentially needed or to refresh my wardrobe and not more out of greed. By the way I like to refer "things" as an addiction because without even knowing this we unconsciously create these things and before we know it, it slowly creeps up on us and it becomes an "addiction". Sometimes Less is More. Most things are the same but only in a different color or material. I know it can be tempting, specially if you've gotten used to it and don't be mad or angry about it, remember we are still human and have "desires", but we CAN control the situation. Nop it's not easy but you can start and make an effort somewhere, right? To control some of my addiction I always repeat the following sentence to give me back that "reality smackdown" ~ It isn't about what I WANT but what I NEED  to do to help myself and others in a better and positive way. ~ I have a Question for you as well. When is the last time you purchased two or three items that helped you improved YOUR talents, passions, knowledge? Like you I am not perfect, I still need to work on the chocolate addiction :) , but if we take the first step and really open up our eyes to "see" where all the money is being spend on ( daily/regular ) we can take back the control to change or create something positive with it. It always starts somewhere how big or small it may be.

Liability or Asset

As some of you may notice the working environment is "slowly" changing. More and more people want to start their own business and are using their talents and skills as a service or product. Well you can't blame them because everything is changing and so are the working spaces as well. I don't mind changes, wanna know why? Because I've always liked working in an environment where everyday is "different", to have more "freedom" in my work and to be "flexible" in traditional rules. Now don't get me wrong structure and basic rules are important in a working environment but to still use some of those traditional "rules" or "habits" in a new and changing society and working space? For example. Let's say you purchased an Apple device and without ever having a new one on the market, the same one is being used by generation after generation. Well I don't know Steve Jobs personaly but I think he would have rolled over in his grave, because Apple put's innovation high on their list. That's why I think they stand out from other companies because the products are always in a line with this and that it always stays in connection with their customers. Offcourse, we can always learn (new) things from other generations but it's also important not to stay stuck in things that are not in line with a new generation and/or society.

I get it reading this can give you a small flash back on the following word F.E.A.R. ( False Evidence Appearing Real ). So if we ignore this for a sec and truly make an effort, can you imagine how life changing it can be? Remember this: every decision you make is a choice.

So it's time to wake up and start pursuing your purpose in this life. Follow nowadays crowd but go find your "specialty" that makes you UNIQUE. Don't be scared or give up on your dreams. You'll never know how you could have helped someone else if you don't try it first. +Lindsay R 
 

Some basic essentials to start Investing in Yourself


Ok so you have the urge to start changing some things up in your life and before we even talk about money you first need to put some things in line. I've added a few that helped me and I am still adding more to my list of what I (still ) learn from others. And offcourse you can leave a comment below what works for you. Sharing is connection ♥

  • Healthy lifestyle. Remember the saying "you are what you eat"? Well it's totally true and important. It all starts inside your body and the condition(s) "show" the results of it. 
  • Be grateful and thankful for everyday that you can wake up again and live a new life. Not everyone get's to "see" a new day. And also for other things that happen in your life. Yup even the bad ones, sometimes it can be a blessing in disguise afterwards.
  • Discover your talents and work on your skills and start making a habit of it. Pratice makes perfect.
  • Find your life purpose and answer the WHY question and start taking yourself serious. It's time to see yourself as a Personal Brand. You can read more about it in this article from Aspire for Success.
  • Set weekly, monthly, yearly goals and review your progress on a regular basis. This way you can start with small goals, and for making it a habit and building the core believe that you can accomplish your goals and dreams. Don't forget in the process that you are doing the best you can and if something didn't work out, you still tried it. Be proud of yourself for just by "doing" it.
  • Find a mentor/coach. Never doubt the strength you have within yourself. But sometimes we "need" others to help and encourage us. We need their loving support to spark that fire and help us follow our own dreams. It's not me vs the world, it's uniting and helping each other out to change the world in a positive & inspiring way.
  • Invest more in yourself, in your knowledge. Read books.(at the moment I am reading the Charge and the Success Principles -> read a few pages here >>> and I can highly recommend them). Attend free or paid webinars, workshops, (online) courses and life events. Or just start a new hobby or something you've always wanted to try out. Start seeing yourself as a valuable asset and not a liability.
  • Create a visualbord/mindmap and start taking action. Only dreaming and thinking about it won't bring you far. But a powerful combination can be taking action. Take the first step and it will lead you to another one. ~ step by step ~

" Walk the Walk "

As I mentioned in a previous blog post, I started this blog a year and almost two months ago. Not knowing ( in the beginning ) how it would turn out or which direction I would go, it finally started to become a Motivational & Inspiring blog. At first I wanted to keep myself motivated by writing and tracking my progress and most importantly as a public announcement to keep my word. But along the way I felt the urge to motivate and inspire you guys as well. We are all the same, some with different struggles and battles but as human we have the same ability. It is and it will always be witin us to change our life in a positive way. We have 100% responsibility for our life. No matter how bad someone treats us or in what unhealthy situation you are right now, you ALWAYS have a choice to step out of it. I can't say that I've experience really bad things but I know and experienced myself, that we as human being are capable to do and achieve anything. As long as we put our *body*mind*soul* and *spirit* to it, anything is possible.

The most important word before you start with anything is F.A.I.T.H ~ an institution to express belief in a divine power ~ And remember it always starts within you. Start having faith in Yourself, in Humanity and God/the Universe +Lindsay R 


So it's time for me to stop hidding behind the curtains and step out in the "real world" to be at service for others that I genuinely want to help. Want to find out how I am going to take this (next) step? Well stay tuned for the next blog ;)





Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Be Good & Stay Positive ♥

xoxo Lindsay



Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings