* * * Work It Out ~ Workshop * * *

After writing the previous blog-posts on How to just be YOU, I've come to realize that it is important to pursue your goals and dreams ( no matter what or how hard the situation may seem ). If you don't do anything and only dream about it, you'll never actually have the opportunity to really know how it feels like and to get out of your comfy zone. 


Did I achieve all of my goals this year ...

Have you ever wondered what could've happend if you would've tried something out? Even the smallest thing(s)? Well I did! And I can tell you it's an amazing feeling! It's like you become a much stronger person and more fearless. The funny thing is that the fear that was holding me back, is just an unpleasant emotion. I was afraid of what people might think of me or that my dreams and goals are out of my reach. Even close relatives didn't always understood why I was doing certain things. To give an example - I couldn't explain why I didn't felt the need to be on social media and why I kept feeling the urge to start my (online) business. Most of them were supportive, don't get me wrong but they didn't understood why I didn't want to combinate it with social media. I've realized that what you spend your time frequently on a daily basis can determine where you are or stand the next day, month, year. I decided at the beginning of this year that I didn't want to procrastinate anymore. Remember this blog post >>> Let the transformation begin .... I set some goals for 2013. I didn't accomplish all of them yet but I can truly say and declare that I chose to spend my time more wisely, started to pay more attention what I was eating ( no more meat since this summer ) and most importantly I made the commitment to build a personal and strong relationship with GOD. If I have to repeat this about him everytime I would --- because without his Love  & Mercy I wouldn't be the person I am now. This year has been so wonderful & inspiring for me. I've learned to never give up on my dreams and goals, the people who are in my life and to always have faith and believe in every battle I face. And that everything will eventually will be allright just as GOD promised it would be! I am also not ashamed ( anymore) to talk about him! He is my life and my source.


My Business plan(s) ...

This year I really sat down and made notes on what kind of business I want(ed) to start. Somewhere in March I started making mindmaps on why I want to start a business and what kind of  products & services I want to offer.

 

I started with my marketing plan but got stuck during the process. I was just procrastinating and was a little bit afraid to start bringing things into practice. It took a while but I eventually did it. Thank GOD! In this blog post >>>How to just be YOU - Part II I wrote on how I attented a four day workshop (spread over 1 month). It was a free course and I've learned a few awesome things like;

  • the Iceberg Theory
  • what is my dream (life purpose)
  • what was/is holding me back (limiting beliefs from the past and now)
  • how to identify my niche market
  • making a visualboard (this is my specialty)
  • taking a look at my value proposition, marketing - and business plan
  • discovering my strengths and weakness points
  • the elevator pitch
  • one on one conversation with experts about the basics when you want to start a business
  • giving a presentation about what I've learned from this workshop and of course to give a presentation about the business I want to start.

The next step ...

After attending this awesome free workshop and being inspired by the other people who were also chosen, I was so exited and full of energy to start on my business project! At the beginning of this workshop I also thought that I wanted to be a Personal Branding Coach for Entrepreneurs. BUT my true dream is to work with Children (preference primary school). As a young adult we already got our "baggage of life". Now I am not saying we can't change it. There is always a way. The difference with children is that they are pure and curious about life and are not (yet) stuck in the world system. We can help them to develope their (natural) talent(s) and guide them through it and also discover more hidden talents. Eventually my goal is to help them discover and create their future dream job through creative methods. I am not saying that I only want to work with children. I would also love to help out my fellow generation peepz :) . So stay tuned for more details in future blog post(s).... Like I always say when I am exited to start on a (new) project "Let's do this"...


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog

Be good & stay positive

Much love

- Lin -


Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings