* * * Picking up an old hobby * * *



Never knew I would be(come) better at this, but this year I challenged myself a little bit and started picking up drawing and painting again.

If my long term memory informes me correct, I used to draw a lot when I was in elementary school and as I am remembering that moment now, I get that bubbling feeling again. My most frequent drawings (still ) are trees. Don't ask why  - I don't even know ;) but as they say "Pratice Makes Perfect" right...

So the last few months I tried to get out of my comfort zone and try some different things.  Also just to see if I could still draw a few cool stuff. Because some how in my young adult years most of them didn't even look close at was I was aiming for lol!

But there is still hope. Yay! I guess it was still inside of me all along but I was pressuring myself instead of enjoying it. And that's what I started doing! I enjoyed myself and even experiment a little bit by combining acryl paint with color pencils in some drawings.

It was/still is fun to do. So I'm definately going to continue doing this and keep on discovering more about thise side of me. You'll never know untill you keep trying, Right ?! ;)

In this video below you can see what I drew and how it came out, including some other (finished) drawings. 
Enjoy watching!




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog

Be good & stay positive

Much love

- Lin -



Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings